Allen, Michael, Gillespie, Robert, & Hayes, Pamela Tellejohn: Advanced Technique for Strings - Technique and Style Studies for String Orchestra (bass), classical, string method, Hal Leonard (868037), printed sheet music, notes.
Level 4 of Hal Leonard's Essential Elements for Strings series is perfect for your advanced-level students. Each book includes:
- A detailed practice routine for scales
- Three-octave major and minor scales and arpeggios
- A systematic fingering system for scales
- Extensive shifting exercises for advanced positions
- Shifting reinforcement in a musical context using unison orchestra excerpts
- Advanced technical development
- Sequenced rhythmic and bowing studies
- and much more!